Saturday, February 7, 2015

My take on Micro Macrame

I'm a big fan of micro macrame jewelry but I  find them too expensive that's why I tried to get some materials needed to make one for myself . Oh boy I almost fulled my hair  out coz I gone crazy with the knots  and cords going everywhere!I told myself " what the heck is this??! why it's so complicated blah blahh"...from then on , I completely understand why micro macrame jewelry are expensive,,they are made with lots of love, PATIENCE and Determination,, kudos to all micro macrame artist out there!

So yeah, I almost get bald and blind (lol) before I managed to finish my very first micro macrame slave bracelet and I almost cry coz I'm so happy how it turned out...


yeah,,here's my labor of love=) and I don't know if there's any more patience left in me to make another one lol!

I'm keeping this cutie for myself. I hope to wake up one day to have a very strong will to create another piece like this in different color .

that's it for now, thanks for dropping by,till next post.


Toodles!

Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment