Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Work in progress:Deco Clay wedding bouquet

I have been very busy after my recovery to the point that I almost forgot  that I have a blog to document my journey on anything that I create,but anyway, I like to share some of my latest creations, they are flowers made out of Deco Clay! It's a clay that air dries , lightweight and flexible, I'm so in love with this clay=)

my work in progress wedding bouquet , I made the roses and peony by hand,,yes by hand and I'm so happy how they turned out! Now you can have a wedding bouquet that will never wilt! you can keep them as a memento of your special day.

If  you plan to have a wedding bouquet customized just for you, please contact icecreativedesign@gmail.com, price will vary depending on what flowers and size of bouquet you select.Lead time is 4 to 7 weeks.

thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment